Need a lightweight down gilet for multi-activity insulation? With recycled down and body-mapped baffles, our Microlight Vest delivers core warmth without restricted movement or wasted weight .Our classic Microlight Vest has been upgraded. In addition to a fresh, active-cut aesthetic, the use of zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction ensures a more intelligent distribution of down, eliminating cold spots and delivering warmth exactly where it’s needed. Built exclusively from recycled fabrics, it uses 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down, alongside a 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon outer with a weather-resistant DWR coating. Practical mountain features include easy-stretch elasticated armholes, harness-friendly zipped pockets, a drawcord adjustable hem and a close-fitting collar. They also include a compact stuff sack and a weight of just 317g for the easiest possible carry. Whether you want casual everyday warmth or a flexible mountain mid-layer, the new Microlight Vest is down insulation at its most accessible.
Years of experience go into the design, creation and realisation of all of our products. Behind this stands a deep respect and love for the mountains we play, explore and adventure in. Inspired by this, the updated Microlight Collection is devoted to everything we’re passionate about – performance, technology and the environment.
- Close fitting down filled collar
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (118g Size L
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 16 oz